Elvis machine-do the Ramones instead

chris

Jun 29, 2004, 5:35:14 PM6/29/04
Ramones would make a much better pin.Have some RS style touring across
the world style to the game.Could have some good toys-a punk van,a
Pinhead model( obviously).In fact Joey was a great pinball fan-maybe a
double meaning of Pinhead?Get multiball and have"hey ho let's go".Have
the Ramones logo-the eagle/bat on the backbox with the Road To Ruin
style art on the cab.Have four drop targets and when dropped-DEE DEE
saying 1,2,3,4.Have the ball plunger as a microphone.Have some ball
trap(extra playfield)with 3 pop bumpers,to trap the ball with the Rock
N Roll radio tune going-the poppers would hopefully thud sim ilat to
the drums.
Have a baby I love you feature where the band have to escape marauding
South American fans(they allways loved em)in video mode.
What else could we have?

Chris poibug

Fred Kemper

Jun 29, 2004, 6:38:47 PM6/29/04
Who are they???

--
Fred
TX

Kevin Strasser

Jun 29, 2004, 7:35:15 PM6/29/04
I'd buy one...great idea.

- Kevin

============================
PinBotz -- One Pinball at a Time
http://www.pinbotz.com
============================

"chris" <poi...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

Kevin Strasser

Jun 29, 2004, 7:35:58 PM6/29/04
Ever heard of punk rock? The Ramones invented it.

- Kevin

============================
PinBotz -- One Pinball at a Time
http://www.pinbotz.com
============================

"Fred Kemper" <pbga...@davlin.net> wrote in message

Ldnayman

Jun 29, 2004, 7:42:51 PM6/29/04
Hey just so you know the Ramones loved Elvis.

It would be great actually.

Sadly we only have two ramones left, and one is ailing.

chris

Jun 30, 2004, 5:31:37 PM6/30/04
ldna...@aol.comnospam (Ldnayman) wrote in message news:<20040629194251...@mb-m28.aol.com>...

> Hey just so you know the Ramones loved Elvis.
>
> It would be great actually.
>
> Sadly we only have two ramones left, and one is ailing.

Actually 3 drummers are left-Tommy,Marky and Ritchie,one bassist CJ
and Johnny(still thankfully).
If someone got a really bad score play a bit of "you don't come
close".
Could even have a demolishing Marshall amp stack a la MM.
Sadly this would nver happen.Unless Steve Richie or Pat Lawlor or Gary
Stern really like the Ramones!
Ya never know

Johnspinballnutz

Jun 30, 2004, 10:47:05 PM6/30/04
I'd buy one of each , NIB for sure.

:))

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
(269) 979-3836

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari backglass, $100 finders fee....

Ldnayman

Jun 30, 2004, 11:12:17 PM6/30/04
<<Actually 3 drummers are left-Tommy,Marky and Ritchie,one bassist CJ
and Johnny(still thankfully).
If someone got a really bad score play a bit of "you don't come
close".>>

Actually 4 drummers...don't forget Elvis Ramone. Clem Burke from Blondie played
a few shows with them but it didn't work out.

I have heard that Johnny is very ill, hope he pulls thru.

Tacguy

Jul 1, 2004, 1:45:49 AM7/1/04
While I do have some liking for the Ramones, certainly I believe there
are other bands that are more deserving and still around!

AC/DC - Instant recogniztion world-wide

Van Halen - Ditto, plus a re-union and tour going on now with a new
album soon

Britney Spears - Ooops, I did multiball again! I have some thoughts on
Bumpers (2) and a Cellar Hole, but I digress! Hit me Baby one more
time (alas, no more tilts!)

Ron Lyons

Jul 1, 2004, 10:06:02 AM7/1/04
Hmmm... If a pin by the greatest Rock Icon of all time is a bad idea, then
surely one about a marginal punk band is as well... lol

Ron

Steve B.

Jul 1, 2004, 11:15:54 AM7/1/04
Gabba Gabba Hey!

I have yet to add a DMD game to my collection.
But I'd go for a Ramones machine for sure...

- Steve B.

Paul A. Lanciotti

Jul 1, 2004, 9:42:08 PM7/1/04
The Ramones would be killer. Maybe a "Beat on the Brat" with a flipper bat
mode. Oh Yeah

Paul
"Steve B." <flippers*NO*SPAM*@sashimi.org> wrote in message

David Anderson

Jul 2, 2004, 9:53:21 AM7/2/04
I would write a check today if a ramones machine was built.
Sheena is a punk rocker!!!

David Anderson

Ldnayman

Jul 2, 2004, 9:57:45 AM7/2/04

>I would write a check today if a ramones machine was built.
>Sheena is a punk rocker!!!
>
>David Anderson

Wow! Everyone hates the Elvis idea but loved this one! Not only does it show a
complete ignorance of good business and the marketplace (as in Elvis would be
huge and Ramones a disaster), it shows RGP to be far more Rock N' Roll than I
ever dreamed!

One of us! One of us! We accept you!

Paul A. Lanciotti

Jul 2, 2004, 10:10:39 AM7/2/04
Well I guess we all "Pinheads". Gabba Gabba Hey !

"Ldnayman" <ldna...@aol.comnospam> wrote in message